Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Everybody!

Hope that you look back on last year as a good one. And hope that this year is better!!!!

I have now oficially finished my complete year dedicated to the Lord. It was a lot of work. I was not perfect. But I sure tried. I am looking forward to this year with lots of excitement. Another year of joys and surprises. I now have some new goals planned out and ready to be applied.

I just wanted to share a little statistic with you all that I heard:

Of the people who made resolutions this year in Mexico, 98% of them did NOT complete them. I don't know how the statistic is in the U.S. But, my challenge for you all is to make the difference where you are and be that 2%.

I love you all!!!

Elder Greenwood :)


The elders got permission to drink soda. Of course, Landon chose to celebrate with yogurt. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment