Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I cannot do everything, but I can do something

(Sent 9-25-16)

Well hello there my dearly beloved Brothers and Sisters,
Breakfast with Elder Gardner (CCM Companion)













I would like to wish you all a happy 25th of September. I don't know why but it feels like a good day to celebrate something.

This week was pretty sweet. I went to the Doctor on Tuesday to check out how my toe is doing, The doctor actually told me that I'm good to walk on it now -- obviously not as much as a normal missionary, but now I can start to work on walking normally again and working out my toe.
Two weeks after the injury. (Lost my appetite.)

So, now I'm walking, I have a normal shoe on, My foot is still swollen but it fits in my shoe :D 🤗 In about 20 days (around the time of our next changes) I should be able to be a normal missionary again and bring people to the truth.

While here, I have not been able to do everything. Like the subject line says however, I can do something. My goal here is to continue not letting the fact that I can't do everything get in the way of me doing the things that I can do. I will do everything that is in my power to do.

Last week (looks even better this week). Hurray for improvement!




Just as is promised, the Challenges that we have in this life always help us progress and become stronger in some way. I have learned so much here -- much more than I even thought that I would learn. I learned how to love people more. I learned HOW to better look for the good in people and focus on that. I learned more how to stay more Christ-like and many, many more things.





Being a missionary of the True Church of Christ on the Earth is the greatest. I love doing it and I'm eternally grateful that I am able. Being a member of this church and having the gift of the Holy Ghost as our constant companion (according to our worthiness) is a blessing so great and wonderful that we will not fully understand it in this life. My invitation to you all is to try to understand just how great and wonderful it is this week.  HOW? - Go help someone in need.  And you will feel the joy that comes from God, through his Spirit.

Love you all!
Have a Great Week!

Elder Greenwood :)

P.S. I just learned of the baptism of a guy that I was teaching named David Gallegos.
He just showed up to the church one Sunday in Meoqui with his girlfriend and said, "We feel like we should be here." He lived in my area. I taught him a bit. I put his date for baptism. I feel very happy to hear that he was baptized :)

Here is a pic of him and his girlfriend getting baptized :)

No comments:

Post a Comment