Wednesday, September 14, 2016

God has a Plan for Each of You

Hello everybody! Hope that all is well and stuff is going right in your lives.

Elder Greenwood at the Mission Office
Why is Landon playing on a rolly chair at the mission office?

And why is he playing "Peek-a-boo?"


I am emailing you all today to tell you all that God has a plan for each of you. Now, sometimes you may not know why something is happening. Or maybe you don't know why it's happening at the time that it is happening. But, you know who does know?  God knows
Isaiah 55:8-9










As we trust in him we will find that everything will work out in a way that turns out even better than what you had hoped. Trust in God and you will NEVER be disappointed. If you feel that you are trusting in him and that things are not working out, it's because he wants you to trust just a little bit more. There is a saying that goes, "Everything will turn out great in the end. If things are not great, it's still not the end."




And why is he not showing his right foot in the photos?

(No, this is not the change he means.)

































I had some special changes this week because of a special thing that happened that is according to God's plan. While I do not know why it happened, I know that God knew that it would happen and that his perfect plan is prepared to create an ending that is better than I can even imagine :)











You will see in the pics that I send my special thing. hahaha! CHIHUAHUA!!!

(And here they are!)

BROKEN TOE!!!
COOL BOOT!



P-Day Pizza Party to Placate the Pain!
Excerpt from Landon's family email:

I wrote you guys Monday morning last week. And then... Stuff happened Monday night. Lol. All is well here. I love Chihuahua. It is the best place in the world. I love being a missionary, and I know that this is where I need to be. And that everything that happens, happens for an eternal reason that sometimes only God knows. 

I was playing volleyball and I broke my toe. BUT EVERYTHING IS OK! DO NOT WORRY! ALL IS WELL!!!!!!! ALL IS WELL!!!! DON'T FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!! I AM OK!!! I just had special changes to the offices with the secretaries and the assistants. I chill with them all day and we do stuff.....
BUT ALL IS WELL!!!!

Landon has always been willing to share. =)
I am happy. I will heal according to the blessing that Elder Arnold gave me. It wasn't a bad break. I jumped to block Elder Meyer who went to spike. Our feet hit in the air, and it broke my toe right by my big toe on my right foot. I am not allowed to walk for a bit, obviously, but I am still doing the work of salvation. And that is what will bring the greatest joy, no matter what the ailment that is in your way.

Love you all!

Elder Greenwood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment