Monday, November 30, 2015

Divisions Again!

Buenas todas!

Thanksgiving Dinner 2015

You'll never believe it! I was in Cuahtemuc the whole week again! Except for the night before Thanksgiving. I was grateful to sleep in my bed that night :) But I was in Cuahtemuc in the Zone Leader's house the whole week again. I worked with Elder Fuentes (whom I have now worked with more than my real comp). He has about 1 month in the mission. So basically, I'm training. I also found out that I will be staying the whole week in Cuahtemuc again. But at least I know this time that I'll be here the whole week. :)

Elder Fuentes, Mejia, & Greenwood and Sister Hernandez
Cute lil kitty

Elder Fuentes and I found a super cool guy who was totally ready for baptism! We contacted him in the street. He had taken a few missionary lessons before. We took him to the church for an interview and he is scheduled to be baptized next week!!~! And, while we were taking him to the church, he said that he had been praying for a way to come closer to God, and BOOM! We showed up! SO COOL to be an instrument in the hands of God.

We also talked to a drunk guy and his wife. And he wanted to change so bad that he dumped his alcohol down the drain when we asked. That is a hard thing to do for an alcoholic. I really hope he gets baptized :)

My scripture of the week is a classic :) Helaman 5:12

LOVE you all! And I'm grateful for each and every one of you and the influence you have had on my life :)

 Elder Greenwood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment