Monday, November 9, 2015

Cambios!

Hola, hola, Everybody!

Last day with Elder Morales
Right now I am in the middle of my first cambios in the field! It is crazy! Of the Four Missionaries of Anahuac, I am the only one staying in Anahuac. It's pretty crazy here right now. I have no idea where my previous comp is going, Elder Fowler is headed to the Cierras, and Elder Vergara is done with his 2 years. And, while writing this, I literally found out who my new trainer is going to be for the next 6 weeks. His name is Elder Beeson. He literally just finished his training, is a Gringo (white guy), and now has to train me! Hahaha! It's pretty crazy! I hope I learn lots of Spanish! But, he's a nice guy from what I know. It should be good :)

Baptism of woman in Elder Greenwood's area


My scripture of the Week is D&C 64:33 - "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." Powerful scripture :)

So nice to have little reminders of home. =)
Went on divisions with my zone leader, Elder Benson, this week. I learned SO MUCH from him! He is a great leader. We found tons of people who are so ready to hear the gospel, and it got me so excited! We visited one guy who, apparently, last week was INCREDIBLY drunk, but he followed Elder Benson and his comp to church; and now, a week later, hasn't had a sip of alcohol. Stone cold Sober. AMAZING!!

Good thing that pool is covered! Temptation!















Also had a great lesson with a family in my area the other day. By the end of the lesson, they were already starting to read the pamphlet that we gave them with curiosity and stuff. It was really cool to see :)

Mexi Corn Dogs! Elder Fowler is a kindred spirit!





I talked to someone from New Mexico this week in English! I have forgotten a lot of English words! I couldn't put out a full sentence without using a few Spanish words. Hahaha! Now I can't speak either language!! But, I was able to give him a Book of Mormon with my testimony in it, and he seemed really excited to read it! Miracles happen every day in the mission field. We are blessed so much when we're supposed to be here to bless others.

Thank you for all your support!

Love you all!
Elder Greenwood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment