Monday, September 28, 2015

Vive Chihuahua!!!

 I made it here to Chihuahua in one piece! I am allowed to email you really quickly to tell you that I am alive and stuff. :) I have all my bags. I can't read your emails yet, but I can't wait to hear about things.

I will receive my new companion today!! Pretty soon I think. We will meet each other and head out to my first area. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and a 1 hour and 45 minute nap on the plane :) hahaha. I tired.

But I'm excited to serve real people and learn Spanish. Seeing all the fluent white people here reinvigorated me to try harder to get my Spanish down!
Love you all!!!!!! :)

Elder Greenwood :)

New Scripture Cover


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Message and photo below were sent from Sister Call at the CCM.]
 
Elders and Hermanas,
 
It has been such a pleasure serving with you.  Thank you for your diligence and dedication to his most important work.  We send our love and prayers with and know you will receive incredible joy as you serve.  
 
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Call
 
CCM District 6B Despedida Photo (Farewell Photo)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment