Monday, March 20, 2017

This Week was a Week

Hey Peoples!

Elders Radichel & Greenwood - Sweet Tunes



Life is going well here in Mexico. Just finished up 19 months on March 19th! The time passes too fast. This last month FLEW by. It's crazy. I love the mission :)

Zone Meeting






This week we put in some good work. I got to do some divisions with Elder Radichel and we went to see a family of his who is getting ready for baptism. It was great to see them and talk to them. They are such a great family. They haven't even been baptized yet and they write their names down on the missionary calendar to give us lunch every once in a while! They are super awesome. We even ate with them. They gave us Agua Chile. It's basically seafood with Mexican spice. :) First time trying octopus! Whaaaat?!

Lookin' good, Elders!
Cool pic!















Lately I have been working on following the Spirit in every moment. And it is amazing how everything works out when we turn our life over to the Spirit. I have seen many miracles by doing so. I love the mission!


I love you guys! Thanks for all that you do!

Elder Greenwood :)


1 comment: