Tuesday, March 7, 2017

#LoveIt

(Sent 3-6-17)

What is up, Peoples!

District Bonding - Fancy, Matching Sunglasses 




























"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13)

Life is going strong here in the mission field. We saw many many miracles this week. #Loveit
New Ring

We saw the return of 2 investigators who had previously left us, Silvia and Eleonor, from the family that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. The father still doesn't want anything to do with us. But, we teach his wife and daughter the true gospel because they want it in their lives. Silvia told us so. She told her husband that she was planning on changing religions. That brought the tears to my eyes :)





This week, I learned a lot about challenges, and perspective. I learned a little bit more about the vision that God has for us and how every challenge that we have in our lives is preparing us in the best way possible (depending on how we act during that particular challenge) to reach the Godlike potential that God wants us to reach. 

Some scriptures that really helped me this week, if you would like to read them, were:
  • "Finding Joy in Life" by Elder Scott
  • Alma 36:3 - And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

  • D&C 58:2-4 - For verily I say unto you, blessed is he that keepeth my commandments, whether in life or in death; and he that is faithful in tribulation, the reward of the same is greater in the kingdom of heaven. Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation. For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand.
  • “Adversity” in the book True to the Faith.

I love you all and hope that all is well. :D

Elder Greenwood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment