Monday, August 8, 2016

Hola Mis Queridos Amigos!

Hello everybody! I hope that all is well in the promised land!

First Sugared Cereal in the Mission Field!
I must be a KID, 'cause I love me some TRIX!

























Scavenger Hunt




This week was a nice and hot week. But it was fun! Presidente decided to make his way down to Delicias and grace us with his presence. He and the Zone Leaders talked to us about how we can become better missionaries and continue to adjust well to all the changes that have passed recently. Good Stuff.

Oh, the things that entertain a missionary...
...and the things a missionary does to entertain us!









Also, this last Fast Sunday was very special. I don't know why, but I was blessed with the energy necessary to do the work that I came here to do. And, in Church, the Spirit was incredibly strong. Being weakened physically with the purpose of blessing others helped me feel the love that God has for every one of us.










I hope that you all enjoyed your fast and used it well to bless others. It's more than just going hungry. It's a higher law that God gave us so that, as we sacrifice a little of the many blessings we have, others will receive something more.










Thank you for all your love and support!

Have the Greatest of Weeks This Week!

Enjoy the Olympics!

Love,
Elder Greenwood :)










No comments:

Post a Comment