Monday, April 25, 2016

CAMBIOS, CAMbios, Cambios, cambios

Guess what everybody?!?

Elder Murillo (new companion) and Elder Greenwood at transfers
We just had Cambios, Changes. I now have a new comp. His name is Elder Murillo. He has 3 months in the mission and is excited to start working in my area and BAPTIZING. Elder Vivanco, now on his last cycle, went with some other missionary.

Mexican Feast!
This week we worked hard all week, but did not see a lot of pay off. But, we know that the pay off does come as we strive to be diligent in all that we do. That is a promise to us in the mission, and a promise to us in life. Strive to do good, especially when it's hard. And the pay off is ALWAYS worth it all.

My scripture of this week is
Moroni 8:3 -

I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.

It applied to me this week and I know that it applies to all of you too.

Love you all!

You are all in my prayers and I hope the best for each and every one of you.

Elder Greenwood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment