Tuesday, December 15, 2015

EarlyTransfers!!!

What's up everyone! Happy Missionary Tuesday!!!

BURN! (That's after 12 days of healing!)
Elders Greenwood & Beeson (former companion)
This week we ended the transfer cycle a week early and we had transfers. My 3 1/2 weeks of divisions in Cuahtemuc ended because of that. :)


Anahuac District Farewell Photo



I had changes! I am now in the Villa Juarez area of Chihuahua. The big city! ;) But it really is huge here with tons of stores and stuff. Big change from teeny tiny Anahuac. Hahaha!
My new companion is Elder Cruz. He's got lots of swag, but loves to work and be obedient. We're going to baptize like crazy here!






Baptism of Elvia Rubio Flores



My final week in Cuahtemuc ended with me and Elder Fuentes baptizing the wife of Isauro, the guy we baptized last week. If they stay faithful to the church for 1 year, they can go to the temple and be sealed!!!! That is the greatest joy to see. I hope that it happens. :) Elder Fuentes baptized her and I had the opportunity to confirm her. It was an honor to be a conduit to the Spirit and give her a blessing directly from her Father in Heaven in my broken Spanish.




Also, we got to watch the dedication of the Tijuana Mexico Temple. So amazing to be able to feel the Spirit of the Temple again in the Chapel, an extention of the Temple at the time. There really is a difference and a deeper Spirit in the Temple. And I love it. :)

Tijuana Mexico Temple
My scripture of the week is  Luke 2: 16-17 - talking about the shepherds and how, after they acted and received a witness and a testimony of Jesus Christ, they couldn't help but share the glory and joy of it all with the whole world. :)

Love you all! Tenga una buena semana y feliz navidad!

Elder Greenwood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment