Monday, July 25, 2016

Hola Amigos!

Hey Friends! Hope that all is well! If it's not, pray. :)

Think Sesame Street Song -- "Which of these things is mocking the other?"
Saved bird with broken leg



































This week was a good week. Our president came and visited us and shared with us a few words of advice about Faith. Faith --it's the first principle in the Gospel of Christ, and I still don't understand it fully. I could spend a lifetime learning more about Faith and still not know everything.  But Faith is something that is absolutely necessary in life. Only through our own faith can God work miracles in our personal lives.












I tried to work more on exercising my faith and we saw miracles that we were not expecting. We went to a couple of people's houses with only hopes that they would be there to teach them something. We found them, and WOW the Spirit really guided the lessons that we had. I cannot believe how great everything worked out on Saturday. Things came to my mind that I never would have thought of by myself to say to make the message we brought more meaningful.






It was a good day. Of course, God always likes to test our faith to see if we will continue exercising it even if we don't see results right away. That is what happened on Sunday to us. :) But, I promise you all that if you continue in the faith, you will see the miracles.

My invitation this week is that you can all find a new way to exercise your own faith in God. And then DO IT and you WILL see results.



D&C 82:10:

"I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise."

Elders Greenwood and Harrison (MTC buddy)

Love you all!!!

Elder Greenwood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment