Monday, February 22, 2016

What a Week!

This week was even more full of divisions! hahaha! I legit only worked with my comp Tuesday morning. The rest of the week was full of divisions.

Most of the days though, he slept in the same house as me. But, one of the days, when we were ending divisions at night in the central terminal of buses, the bus I took to get there was also the bus my comp and I were going to use to get to our house. So, the plan was that I stay on the bus, the other elder would get off, and my comp would get on. My comp was in line to get on. The other elder got off, and the bus left!!!! ahhh!!! Totally freaked for a bit! I went up and talked to the bus driver, and he was like "oh, no worries, I'm just moving around to a different spot." hahaha! So I went a good minute or two without my comp in a bus. It was pretty intense - hahaha!

6 Month Tie Burning, Mexican Style






And then, the next day, after that happened, I reached my 6 month mark! Rock on! I'm already 1/4 of the way done with my mission. I find that crazy to think about. I've already learned so much and experienced so many things. And now, I have 18 more months to experience and learn more and help as many people as I can (with the Spirit) come unto Christ. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store. :)











Also had another meeting with President this week. (Never heard of having 2 in 2 weeks, but it happened.) We talked about D&C 6:9-11 and the gift found in there. 

9 Say nothing but repentance unto this generation; keep my commandments, and assist to bring forth my work, according to my commandments, and you shall be blessed.

10 Behold thou hast a gift, and blessed art thou because of thy gift. Remember it is sacred and cometh from above—
New Guitar!

 11 And if thou wilt inquire, thou shalt know mysteries which are great and marvelous; therefore thou shalt exercise thy gift, that thou mayest find out mysteries, that thou mayest bring many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, convince them of the error of their ways.

We, as a mission, are working on finding and using and understanding this gift. It's super cool. In Spanish, it's "El Don de Descubrir Misterios." 


Resting from Soccer on P-Day 

My scripture of the week is 
Moses 7:18 -

18 And the Lord called his people Zion, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.

Classic. I'm going to focus on the last part and help others in any way I can to not be poor and to have joy.

Love you all! Have a Rock-on Awesome Week!


Elder Greenwood :)



No comments:

Post a Comment