Tuesday, July 25, 2017

One Week More

(Sent 7-24-17)

Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Here we are. Just about to start the last week of the 2 best years for my life.

It has been an unforgettable ride. And like my swim coach always taught me, we finish hard to the end. :)

This week was great. We got to help a young lady named Alejandra enter the waters of baptism. That was a lot of fun.

Don't even know...preparing for a natural disaster?
Elder Greenwood with a sweet friend



















We also got to hear a special training meeting from our mission president who received instruction from 2 apostles. I learned a lot there about ways that I can improve as a missionary and after the mission. There are so many things still to be learned. It's gonna be great! :)

Slurpin' a smoothie with the Mission Bros

Welp, I'll be seeing you all soon. It´s time to finish the race! 

Love you all!
Elder Greenwood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment